Saturday, January 8, 2011

60 Days of Beauty Day...I'm so far behind

This should be day 39 or 40 but I can't remember and I am so far behind that I won't be posting 16 days to catch up but I will give some highlights. One day of beauty was students and former students sharing their love of a professor that passed away from complications of cancer. The beauty was what they shared it wasn't his money or devoation to a sports team it was his devotion to his savior which he past on to his students. I never meet the man but I wept just reading the things people said about him to the glory of God.
Another day was the sunrise as we drove to church at NMC the clouds had an awesome pink tint is the sun shone under the clouds as it was below the horizon it was like God whispering "her I am" as we went to church.

Last night as I drove to pick up a pizza (pizza could be a day of its own) the street lights were reflecting straight up into the air. The reflection is caused by the ice crystals in the air and it reminded me of spotlights maybe even spotlights shining up to heaven. Just cool to see none the less.

nuf said

Brian

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

Love it. What a testimony to a life well lived; even though you might not have known him well, it was still a challenge to you.

Yes, totally agreed on the pizza thing. Post away!

You're doing fine at this. Good example for your kids!