Sunday, December 12, 2010

60 Days of Beauty Day 12 Weather Channel


Well not really the Weather Channel but the technology that goes into the prediction of weather. I can remember as a kid when Dick Addis would draw the fronts on the big yellow boards then spin them to the next days weather now all we have to do is log onto our PC or tune in on our cable TV and we can see when it's going to rain/snow or blow. Meteorology is a very interesting science and today that's my thing of beauty.

I wonder if tomorrow's beautiful day will be the 2hr school delay for some kids?

I will be honest this has been harder then I thought it would be to look for beauty everyday

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

Grant checks his iPhone all the time to see what the weather's doing, what it's likely to do, and how bad it's going to get.

You're right...weather science is not what it used to be!