Saturday, December 18, 2010

60 Days of Beauty Day 17 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star


I woke up early this morning so when Gods beauty jumped out at me the day wasn't very old but I saw it n0ne the less.

There is no doubt in my mind that God hand placed every star and planet in our universe. Every age of people that have walked the earth learned to predict the movement of the stars and even though they may not have understood the intracacies of the movement of the earth in relation to the sun and the stars man came to know the changing of the seasons and learned the ability to navigate the land and seas by use of the stars. I love winter since the humidity is so low you can see more stars and they appear even more brilliant. The coming week has some great viewing possibilities as far as stars go.

No comments: