Tuesday, December 14, 2010

60 Days of Beauty Day 13 Crunchyness


I am running a bit behind on this but i am determined to complete this trek.


Day 13 found me outside taking the garbage cans out and listening to the wonderful sound of the snow crunching under my feet and it brought back memories of my childhood and snow days when we would hope and pray for the day off school because the weather was so bad then spend the entire day outside getting frozen toes and noses and the beautiful sound of the crunching snow under our feet. It is still one of my favorite sounds and on an almost still and silent evening to be outside for a short walk and hearing only the snow almost groan as you walk it's a beautiful sound.

1 comment:

Rhonda Schrock said...

When I first saw your title on Derry's blog, I immediately thought "crunchy stuff to eat."

I like your take, though. But I do like crunchy things on my salad! :)

Keep going...you're doing great.